Monday, April 29, 2013

Perfect Fit is PERFECT for any occasion

Birthday cards seem to always be on my list to create...and when I do, I make multiples to have on hand at a moments notice.  I love the "Perfect Fit" concept - frames that work with just about any 1-1/4" circle image.  Have you browsed the catalog and noticed just how many images coordinate with the Perfect Fit Frames?  LOTS!!!

This birthday card uses the Later Sk8r papers, along with the Perfect Fit-Frames 2 and the Perfect Fit-Birthday stamp sets.  I'm hooked on the washi tape too...here I used it as tabs, as you would ribbon.  Another reason I love the Perfect Fit Frames stamp sets - each stamp image coordinates with a cricut shape on either of our Cricut cartridges...just cut, stamp and assemble your artwork!

No comments:

Post a Comment