Wednesday, April 24, 2013

More Chicago Regionals Artwork

It's hard to believe all the artwork that we created in just TWO days...jammed packed with creativity!  And I loved every bit of it!

We created this card box, cut from the Artiste Cricut cartridge, and the 6 cards that went with it.  I must admit, I love having all the pieces for each project already pre-cut for us!  I make my customers work with their trimmers...and it's a special treat when I do offer a project that is ready to stamp and assemble.
 You will notice a few products we used on just about everything we created in our two days...Washi Tape, and the Trinkets Wooden Shapes...LOVE THEM!



All these cards were made using the For a Friend stamp set.  Each card is so different from the next...really shows the versatility of the stamps.  Interesting note - only one card uses B&T paper...the rest of the cards are made using only cardstock.  With the addition of the washi tape on the cardstock, it appears more patterned papers were used.

Wait til you see the layouts we created...they are coming up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment