Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Spooky Halloween - Artbooking Made Easy!


It's easy to add some creative spook to your projects with the Cricut® Artbooking collection from Close To My Heart. View a few creepy creations and learn how to make your own in this video.


This video inspired me to make my own Halloween layout.  So many of you mentioned the lack of Halloween papers in this new Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book.  Well...let me prove you wrong!  Although, honestly, I didn't think about it either...but I've seen so many great layouts using Laughing Lola papers with the addition of a few coordinating colors, Sunset, Lagoon, Slate & Whisper.


 Have I mentioned how much I LOVE the new Artbooking cartridge!  This layout took me no time at all to create!    All the images can be found on page 71 of the Artbooking booklet, with the size dial set at 11".  All the images are linked to automatically re-size themselves for perfect sizing of photo mats, titles and accent pieces.  I did use the Black Glitter Paper for the haunted mansion, and a few of the bats too...this idea was inspired by my upline, Michelle Snyder...her artwork is amazing!

I can't wait to add pictures to this layout!  What are your plans for Halloween?  
Why not create a layout or two and preserve your holiday memories!
Come back tomorrow...I have another glittery Halloween layout to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment