Tuesday, October 1, 2013

October Stamp of the Month: Scandinavian Wishes

Each month you can purchase a new D-size stamp set, available for one month only, for just $5 — that’s over 70% off retail! When you place an order of $50 or more in Close To My Heart products, you qualify for this special Stamp of the Month pricing.


I took a different spin on my card using the Scandinavian Wishes stamp set.  
I was assigned to use the October SOM set with the Sarita papers.    

My card is 4-1/4"x5-1/2" and my inspiration came from the Make It From Your Heart, Volume 2 card design #22.  I used several embellishments that coordinate with the Sarita papers...the Sarita Textiles, Aqua Dots, Base & Bling Teal Jewels, and the hemp bakers twine from the Wooden Mini-Medleys.  

Creating coordinating artwork is so easy to do with the fabulous CTMH product line!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! Just thought I'd stop by to let you know that I really liked this card you shared. I was looking for card ideas using Scandanavian Wishes and this image came up in the search. I created a card based on your card. If you care to take a peek you can find it on my blog:http://tomshack.blogspot.com/2013/11/scandanavian-wishes-with-fall-feel.html
    Thanks so much for the inspiration!
    Smiles,
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete