Thursday, October 3, 2013

Trick or Treat with Artbooking

MY CONFESSION: 
When my upline, Michelle Snyder, shared her Halloween layouts...I knew I had to scrap-lift her amazing artwork!
Thanks, Michelle!  


Isn't this layout stinkin' cute?  

For the layout, I used the 1/2 overlay (corner spiderweb) cut from the Silver Glitter Paper.  The spider web overlay can be found on page 70 in the Artbooking booklet, you guessed it, the size dial is set at 11" for the spider web.  The title "Trick or Treat" is from page 55 in Artbooking, and this one was set at 6" since this key is designed for a 6" Halloween themed mini album...I might just need to make that too!  I added the zip strips from Laughing Lola papers, and matted my photo spaces with Laughing Lola papers too.  My base pages are Lagoon, with a piece of 11x11-1/2" Black cardstock on each, leaving a 1/2" border around 3 sides and coming together in the center.  Each Sunset square measures 2-1/4".  The photo mat on the left page measures 5-3/4"x7-3/4", and the Lagoon cardstock measures 5-1/4"x7-1/4" for a 5x7 photo.  The larger of the two photo mats on the right page measures 5-3/4"x5-3/4" and the Lagoon cardstock measures 5-1/4"x5-1/4" for a 5x5 photo.  The smaller photo mat measures 4-1/4"x3" with the Lagoon cardstock measuring 3-3/4"x2-1/2" for a wallet size photo.

Growing up, Halloween was one of my favorite holidays...I always enjoyed dressing up in costume and going door to door trick or treating.  I have lots of happy memories of Halloween's past.  Since moving to the country 16 years ago, and living in Colorado's high country...Halloween is usually our first cold spell of the season.  

So...now that you have seen how you can coordinate papers to work for Halloween, I hope you create some special moments this Halloween, and preserve your memories in scrapbooks!  

No comments:

Post a Comment