Friday, September 9, 2011

Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge

I never thought I would have a use for a Cricut machine, but since CTMH introduced the exclusive Art Philosophy cartridge, I find myself using it on just about every project I create! I love being able to cut any of the 700 shapes with the touch of a button! What a time saver...simpler, faster and easier is the CTMH way!

When you purchase the CTMH Cricut Art Philosophy Collection (#Z1686, $99), you'll receive the cartridge, three exclusive D-size stamp sets, plus three sets of 9"x12" Dimensional Elements ALL designed to perfectly coordinate with the images on the cartridge! You'll be set to create uniquely beautiful artwork with incredible ease!

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is off to a great start, so I gave you an award. Check out my blog to get it.

    ReplyDelete