Monday, September 12, 2011

Thank You using Dreamin' paper



I love the fall season, and I think this card just speaks fall! One of my favorite papers in the Autumn/Winter Idea Book is the Dreamin' pack, and you can tell by my last few posts that I'm consumed with using my scraps from Dreamin'. This card uses the Dreamin' Workshop stamp set too...it's only available when you purchase the Dreamin' Workshop on the Go kit (#G1027, $29.95). I also used the embellishments included in the WOTG kit - Shimmer Designer Brads (#Z1349, $4.95), Bronze Glitz Glitter Gel (#Z1483, $2.75), I love this stuff...it's like bling in a bottle!

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card - Love this paper too! Might have to card lift this one (what stamp set is your verbiage from?) love the font on the thanks Just found it, Might have to get "A Little Thanks" on my next order - Tricky Julie Tricky!!
    Love ya girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. You make a good point Dianne...I need to be better about noting the stamp sets used. The "Thanks for everything" comes from #D1444 A Little Thanks stamp set ($17.95). Thanks for all the love! :)

    ReplyDelete