Friday, September 30, 2011

My GOAL Journal

I can't take credit for this original idea, I think I saw it first on the CTMH Facebook art page, and changed the design to make it my own. I find that setting goals helps me to stay focused on what I need to accomplish. So I wanted to create something fun and artsy to keep track of my goals, so I know when I have met them.
My goal journal uses a My Creations Journal (#Z1268, $7.95) which has a clear pocket on the front cover with 75 unlined pages inside. Next, I used the Wishes (#9033, $21.95) Cardmaking Program to design a 5x7 card (Pattern: Bullseye) to fit the front of my journal. I doubt I have to tell you the paper used is from the Dreamin' (#X7142B, $9.95) paper packet...you all know by now, it's MY favorite! LOL The stamp sets used are the Dreamin workshop stamp set, A Typeface alphabet (offered last month when you purchased the August SOM), and the Bohemian Alphabet set (#E1019, $29.95). I used Shimmer Brads (#Z1349, $4.95) and Antique Copper Bigger Brads (Metals Assortment-#Z1366, $4.95) for embellishments. Lastly, I used scraps of coordinating ribbon to tie over the spine...and Ta-Da!

1 comment:

  1. Love the journal and this would make a wonderful gift too.... Christmas is just around the corner.
    thanks for the wonderful ideas Julie

    ReplyDelete