Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Birthday Card


September and October are BIG months for birthdays within my circle of friends...including myself! So, I'll be busy creating a ton of cards...don't worry, I will share my creations with you too. Heck, who doesn't need some inspiration for birthday cards...right? This card was inspired by my good friend Shari (Hi Shari!), who sent me a birthday card last year. I've wanted to recreate it and it's only taken me nearly a year to get to it! I updated it, using paper from the Dreamin' paper packet and C1429 Party Pennants stamp set.

So...who's it going to? It just might show up in your mailbox! Happy Birthday - Friend!

1 comment:

  1. I wish my birthday was soon!! LOL
    So you took the card I sent you and created this card, then I took this card and recreated yours! Now that is a recycled card!

    ReplyDelete